Today is bland. But was nice. It was miscellaneous.
And also trivial. But was good.
- I had a nice lunch in a restaurant which is getting more and more popular it was packed from wall to wall, and spilling to the patio
- I had fun with MS Excel working on some figures and learning more from Mr. Excel
- I found a great quote, which I think will become a favourite of mine: "This is so cool I've to go to the bathroom." ~ Calvin of Calvin and Hobbes
- I took several ridiculous tests in Facebook:
Which German philosopher am I? Immanuel Kant
Which French philosopher am I? René Descartes
Which Greek philosopher am I? Socrates
Which dictator am I? Kim Jong-Il
How will I die? Of old age
What disaster am I? An earthquake
What car am I? An electric car
Which musical instrument am I? A violin
My results for the World's Most Abstract Quiz? I ain't no double negative!
- Found several great online radio stations As I searched on, the list became endless.
Choirboys and Trebles - Christmas music from choristers, boy sopranos and the finest choirs of men and boys in the world
Choral Treasure - Sacred choral music (mostly) in the Catholic tradition. Gregorian chant, polyphony and other music growing out of the Western and Eastern traditions of faith.
Praise Broadcasting - Praise Broadcasting Network, featuring groups including Maranatha Singers, Praise Band, Songs of the Vineyard, etc.
Photo © 2007 Stefanie L.