Monday, April 28, 2014
Click to enlarge (source: The Washington Post)
I was doing some research on MBTI case studies and found this very interesting celebrity types disc. I was trying to figure out my new colleagues' types and the descriptions, though short, are absolutely accurate and candid.
And I really like the description of the differences between the dichotomies, especially between J and P. I shall use these from now on:
To increase energy, those who...
- turn to others are an E (Extroversion)
- turn inward are an I (Introversion)
Those who take in information in a...
- creative way are an N (Intuition)
- pragmatic way are an S (Sensing)
When making decisions, those who...
- seek harmony are an F (Feeling)
- seek objective truth are a T (Thinking)
Those who prefer to...
- get closure and act are a J (Judging)
- stay open and adapt are a P (Perceiving)