I have been falling sick quite frequently lately and it is unusual. A few people have already asked me if it was because of stress.
I would quickly say no, but now I'm beginning to believe that I am stressed.
I suppose I am stressed out without realizing it. I normally would take things in stride but I may have too much on my plate lately.
Are there any silent symptoms of stress? I found these 5 silent symptoms. For the full article, check it out here.
1. A sore jaw - resulting from grinding of teeth at night. Nope, I don't have it.
2. Bad dreams - I don't have bad dreams but my dreams were quite weird. I don't remember them but I do remember having a weird feeling over them.
3. Weekend headaches - I have them but not in the weekends. I had a whole day of headache yesterday. I popped some pills but they didn't work.
4. Bleeding gums - my gums did not bleed but my nose did.
5. Sudden outbreak of acne - haha, this happens quite often.
So maybe I do have a mild streak of stress going on at the moment. I need a break but the problem is I'd be more stressed out during my break when I know I should be in the office!